Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Group Evaluations

Recycling Group

I thought this group really stuck out with their t-shirts. We had t-shirts too, but ours were home-made. This group's shirts were really sharp, and very nice. I was impressed. I also thought the program they used for their presentation was different and very nicely put-together.

The over-all goal was a noble one. I felt that they seemed to have done their best, despite set-backs and brick walls, I and think that is the whole purpose of these projects. Not to succeed, per se. But to not give up and to develop new ways of thinking about things and finding new solutions when things inevitably go wrong.

Discounts Group

This group had a wonderful cause that I think would really resonate with a lot of students, as most of us are broke. I really admired their determination and tenacity with literally going door to door to find all of the discounts available to students out there, in three different cities. That to me was really great. I know I am appreciative to them for providing me with a more extensive list of discounts than is on the Vol State website. I thought this group had an impressive, relaxed presentation, and I loved that they explored every medium available on campus in order to promote their cause. I especially loved Adam's radio ad. these groups did very, very well.

I look forward to seeing the last group's presentation tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment